Friday, 7 March 2014

HAPPY 1 YEAR ON TWITTER TO ME TODAY!


Joined Twitter 7th March 2013

I can’t believe how quick the year has gone by… guess time flies when you’re having fun :) Honestly, it is the best way to describe it.

Being part of the fandom has been a fantastic experience - everyone is equally passionate and loyal so a big shout out to the #TMIFamily. Thank you for making my day, EVERY DAY (I haven’t missed one day of tweeting!).

There have been some standout moments besides @cassieclare RT/Responding to one of my tweets (I had a major fangirl meltdown when it happened). They were:

  • Being invited to a preview screening of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie 2 days before the official release in Australia (Thank you @RoadshowFilms​!)
  • Running the Acrostic Competition where I gave away two copies of The Shadowhunter’s Codex competition (details of the comp here, the entries and the winners)
  • To mark the DVD release of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones in Australia (18th December 2013), @MissEmmG and I tweeted live as we watched the movie that night. To help us celebrate, @RoadshowAU kindly offered us five copies of the DVD plus the books to giveaway for our ‘Caption This’ competition that we held on the same night. I posted up a recap of that amazing but hectic night here.
  • Meeting my parabatai face to face, @MissEmmG! Here is our ‘selfie' (i'm on the left & Em is on the right). I had fun catching up with her :P. Dearest Em, thank you so much for your support and with all your help with reviewing my posts and the competitions xox
There has been many laughs and good discussion tweets throughout the year thanks to my wonderful followers - I’m giving each and every one of you all a virtual hug through the interwebs! Thank you :o)

My last thanks HAS to go person who is the whole reason why i’m here… *bows* Thank you @cassieclare for writing a captivating series full of humour, adventure, sass and heart (This also includes The Infernal Devices series). I’m looking forward to reading what will happen in City of Heavenly Fire (ok maybe shitting myself a little bit, but bring it on!). Once TMI is over, we then have The Dark Artifices and The Lost Hour series to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment