Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Get creative and WIN a copy of The Shadowhunter's Codex

A little bit about the Codex:
Since the thirteenth century, the Shadowhunters’ Codex has been the one and only manual for Shadowhunters looking to brush up on their demon languages, learn proper stele use and discover just what exactly a pyxis is. Featured in both The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, this guide is a necessity for any young Nephilim on their journey to becoming a Shadowhunter. This is Clary’s copy, and as an artist herself, she’s sketched pictures of her friends and family throughout the book, and scrawled helpful advice in the margins. Of course, she couldn’t exactly stop Jace or Simon from adding their thoughts either.

So, now to the bit you've been waiting for! How do you win yourself a copy?

All you need to do is create an Acrostic with your favourite characters name (either in the Mortal Instruments or Infernal devices series) or the relationship you ship the most i.e. Clace (Clary & Jace), Malec (Magnus & Alec), Sizzy (Simon & Isabelle), Wessa (Will & Tessa) etc..

What's an Acrostic? It is also known as a name poem where the initial letters of each line taken consecutively to form words. I did one to show you what I mean (click on the below for a closer look):

My Parabatai, @MissEmmG and I will be judging all the entries and what we are looking for is the most creative entry from Australia and one from our international Shadowhunter's (yep, I'm giving TWO copies away). You can enter more than once!

I will be posting all Acrostics on my blog as well as tumblr!

You can send your entry via email to AustraliaTMI@gmail.com with the following details:
Name
Twitter/Tumblr name
Country

Competition closes Sunday, 8th December 2013 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time). Winners will be announced shortly after.

If you have any questions, please email me or tweet me (@TMI_Australia_)


GOOD LUCK!
Remember, the more creative, the better!

6 comments:

  1. Just sent my entry in three different emails cos kept forgetting to add certain details, duh!! Mua haha �� xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine :P I got your emails! Your entry is safe and I have your details :) Good Luck :)))

      Delete