Monday, 2 September 2013

HQ Scans - Jamie Campbell Bower and Robert Sheehan Photoshoot/Interview for Instyle Mag UK

I KNOW it was going to be giggle fest when I heard about this pairing for the Instyle Magazine photoshoot/interview. When Instyle describes them (Jamie and Robert) as "entirely inappropriate and unpolished" I just nodded my head in agreement. In my head, it's like this:

Jamie + Robbie = Inappropriate + Unpolished = HILARITY :P

The interview doesn't really uncover anything new except I was surprised to read that Cassie cried when Jamie and Lily did a reading together. We all know it would of been due to Cassie watching her Clary and Jace come to life before her eyes! But, the ever self-deprecating Jamie wasn't sure if it was because "it was terrible". Bless his cotton socks :P

Have a read & check out the tongue-wagging-while-you-drown-yourself-in-a-puddle-of-drool gorgeous photo's of the duo :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment