Friday, 12 July 2013

Shadowhunter Weapons in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

So far, I've bought:
  • The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Movie Postcard Collection
  • The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • Shadowhunter's Guide: City of Bones
...and I'm a happy girl! I've been flicking through the glossy pages, getting more excited with each new page I turn even. Yes, I've already seen most of the pics that have made the rounds in the twitterverse before release time, but to see it, actually in my hands is something else :)

As I was flicking through the Shadowhunter's Guide, I came across the weapons section and was impressed. I was reminded how much 'attention to detail' has gone into making this movie, with the sets, the props, EVERYTHING! I can't wait to see it all visually come together :P

I thought I would share the weapons section so you can see what I mean! (below)

(Click on the pic for a better look)



I'm kinda bummed that they didn't include any of Alec's weapons, so I thought I would give him a bit of love here. This is a pic of Alec in action with tonfas (It's Kevin's favourite weapon! Don't believe me? then check out the YouTube video)

I've already posted all Postcards from the collection yesterday which you can find here

I've also done an Aussie's guide to all TMI: City of Bones movie merchandise

No comments:

Post a Comment