Friday, 5 July 2013

PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Waterstones signing in London with Cassandra Clare & Jamie Campbell Bower

The Waterstones signing event took place in London, 4th July 2013 kicking off at 6:30pm. The timezone translation for aussies was 5th July at 3:30am! (AEST).
 

So whilst we were snoozing, UK fans at the event were being treated to a Q&A/signing with Cassie & Jamie (Sarah Rees Brennan was there too) and also were serenaded by Jamie and his guitar! What a spoilt bunch of shadowhunters!

I basically woke up to a twitter explosion! My feed was going nuts with people fangirling, posting pics, video and I even saw a signed mango (c/o @Catreads from TMI Source).

I've collated the best bits and posted it for you all too see! Photo's & Video's (inlcuding Q&D videos)

Enjoy xox
(Click on the pics for original sizing) 

PHOTO'S

Backstage as tweeted by @Cassieclare

YUMMMM!! Cupcakes by @BluebellKitchen 

 





   

 
 



Q&A VIDEOS
 A big thank you to @TMIBritain for letting me use her amazing videos! :P
Part 1 - Q&A


Part 2 - Q&A
 

Part 3 - Q&A


 MORE VIDEOS

 



Jamie singing!!! *be still my beating heart*...*swoon*
(Thx again to @TMIBritain
Part 1
 


Part 2

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

I apologise in advance if I’ve inadvertently left anyone out who hasn’t been credited/sourced for my post. Please let me if I’ve missed anyone so I can add on immediately – Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment