Friday, 26 July 2013

First Review - The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie

We have the first review for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and it is from W.L. Swarts Reviews The Universe
 

Cassandra Clare did make reference to it and said the following on her tumblr page:

"I’m probably not going to read reviews of the City of Bones movie … I didn’t make the movie, and it feels weird to read reviews of of something based on something I had control over, but which I didn’t have control over. (Don’t know if that makes sense; hopefully it makes emotional if not logical sense!) But as this is the first ever review, I thought I’d 1) read it and 2) share it – I thought it was interesting to see the perspective of someone who’d never read the books".


So here it is, the First Review - The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie


**Spoilers ahead - you've been warned**

Thanks to Daily Lily Collins for bringing it to our attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment