Sunday, 7 July 2013

Cassandra Clare & Jamie Campbell Bower @ The London Film Comic-Con

It was 11:30pm (AEST) 6th July in Australia when TMI session commenced at the London Film Comic-Con with Cassie & Jamie gracing the panel. I was lucky enough to see some tweets of the event via some UK showdowhunters with pics, but I was struggling to keep awake so I called it a night at 1am. At least I knew I'd wake up to more tweets/pics of the event - I wasn't wrong!

Cassie managed to catch Lena Headey who was also at the event for Game of Thrones.

@TMI_TID_UK from the BritishNephilim was there and you can read about her experience right here.


I choose some pics to post up of the event & a video included:
(The BritishNephilimhas HEAPS more in HQ)



VIDEO OF JAMIE'S GRAND ENTRANCE!

























I spy with my little eye, something starting with M... 
I mean the Morgenstern Ring (he always wears it *happy sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment